Hello and welcome back!
I’ve been looking around on the black hole we call the internet for some unique twists and turns to life for a high school teenager. These, I know, can help anyone and I hope they help you as well :).
- This is perfect for sharing your contact information! Add your email address or phone number to your iPhone’s/ phone’s dictionary so that if you type or spell it wrong, t all always correct you.
- When cleaning your room, make your bed first. It will make everything else seem out of place and motivate you to finish cleaning!
- When you are doing homework or in the middle of an important paper, snack on an avocado or banana. They help you relax, focus, and more susceptible to new information.
- If you don’t have internet on your phone, text GOOGLE (466453)and it will give you search results for anything you search.
- If you ever get headaches in school or practically anywhere, eat a mint or a mint cough drop.
- To study faster, read the first and last paragraphs first, and skim through the middle reading, its the same as reading the whole thing and it helps you recall your memory.
- To make your essays longer, increase the margins, make your punctuation size 18pt, make your title bigger, and add .5pt to your font size.
- If you can’t decide weather you are hungry or not, ask yourself if you want an apple. If the answer is no, you are probably just bored.
- Drinking one whole glass of water first thing in the morning helps you stay positive, focused, and helps you learn faster.
- If your Sharpie dries out, put the tip in a small glass of rubbing alcohol for a few minutes and it will be as good as new!